The SUNLiTE growlight is intended for use with plants and trees that need to thrive indoors,
in areas such as living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms or public settings. The telescopic stainless steel stand is height adjustable and can be pushed into the soil in the pot.
The LED light fitting uses a combination of white and red diodes that provide a neutral
The wavelengths of the light have been chosen to support photosynthesis and allow plants to thrive and grow slowly.
GUARANTEE CERTIFICATE AND USER INSTRUCTIONS
- Lime green
- Graphite grey
Thank you for choosing one of EcoSolution’s grow lamps, which are developed for us by Parus, in Korea To ensure correct operation and performance this product has been carefully inspected and tested.
Terms of guarantee:
Your grow lamp is covered by a two-year limited guarantee. This guarantee applies from the date of purchase shown on your re ceipt. In the event of a guarantee claim you should contact your retailer.
This guarantee does not apply if the lamp has been:
- Connected to a dimmer (only approved for use with Parus electronic timer and dimmer, SUNLITE Basic dimmer or SUNLITE Multi dimmer)
- Connected to a supply with the wrong voltage or a dimmer Used outside the recommended temperature range device
- Subjected to mechanical damage, e.g. dropped on to a concrete floor.
- Dismantled for troubleshooting or repair.
Read the user instructions before you use this lamp. Save the in structions for future reference.
Before you start using the lamp – read and follow these instructions
- This lamp is not intended for outdoor use
- Temperature range: -20°C – +40°C. • • Make sure your hands are dry before installing the lamp
- The lamp must be well ventilated; it must not be installed sealed enclosure
- Do not look directly at the lamp when it is switched on
- If you handle the transformer carelessly while connecting it you could get an electric shock.
- The shade of the lamp will get hot (35-40°C) after a period of use
- All electrical installation work that is required to install the lamp must be carried out by a qualified electrician
- Do not use the lamp if it does not light up, if it starts flashing or if it only produces weak illumination.
- In the event of a fault, turn off the lamp immediately. Never attempt to repair the lamp yourself as this could cause serious damage and invalidate the guarantee.
Many plants come from parts of the world where the daily rhythm diffor from our latitude. This means that the correct lighting differ from those in our latitude. This means that the correct lighting is especially important when cultivating plants indoors. By using the right light source you can grow herbs and plants indoors and enhance the indoor environment at the same time.
A grow lamp consists of a light source (LED) that produces light in wavelengths that are chosen to encourage plants to grow and thrive. SUNLITE has been developed o give your plants impor tant supplementary lighting in the right wavelengths to make your favourite plants thrive and grow well.
- Model: SUNLITE-Pole
- Supply voltage: 230 V 50/60 Hz (transformer)
- Operating voltage of LED bulb: 24 V DC
- Light spread: 120
- Power: 7 W
- Length of telescopic stand: 0.28-1.0 rom Diameter of lampshade: 110 mm
- Weight: 285 g with transformer and telescopic stand Cable length: 2.0 m
- PPFD (300 mm): 26 umol
- Luminous flux: 660 lumen
- IP class: IP 54
- Lifetime: 2 25,000 hours
- Light colour warm white
*PPFD is a measure of the useful photosynthetic radiation
Assembly and installation
Fit the telescopic stand to the lampshade. Follow the illustrated guide.
- Extend the telescopic stand. The thinnest section should be at least 8 cm long.
- Insert the thinnest section of the te escopic stand into the black rubber ring in the underside of the lampshade. Slide the stand in until it comes to a stop, at around 4.5 cm.
- There are three cable clips on the cable. Press these on to the stand. Note that there are two different sizes. Two of them fit the thinnest section and one fits the thicker section of the stand,
- Connect the transparent cable to the black transformer cable.
- Press the telescopic stand around 10-15 cm into the soil in the plant pot.
- The lampshade should be positioned around 15 cm above the plant
Position the lamp in a suitable location indoors where the indoor temperature is between 16 and 26°C. The ideal conditions for your plant are a well-ventilated area with a temperature of 18 24°C and humidity level of at least 50%
Care and storage:
Store the lamp and packaging out of reach of children
There are no user-serviceable parts inside the LED lamp.
Waste disposal: This lamp should be teated as electronic waste.
Distributor: Venso EcoSolutions AB